Established in 2006, Uaviation is an Australian company that specialises in unmanned aerial photography, data and analysis.
We provide an alternative to satellite imagery, manned flights or temporary structures like booms or scaffolding. We can operate below 400 feet, and in dirty, dark and dangerous places.
We gather more detailed images, undertake closer inspections, and deliver more accurate data.
Our aircraft are environmentally friendly, safe, low-risk and efficient.
We know how important it is to your business to make sure things are done “by the book”. To give you that piece of mind, each part of our business strives to reach the highest standards in certification and licensing:
- We are licensed Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) Operator
- All pilots are certified by CASA as RPAS Controllers
- Aircraft are certified airworthy by the Chief Maintenance Controller
- The team is governed by a code of conduct
- Our online flight management system provides quality control
By choosing Uaviation, you’re guaranteed:
- On-site safety officers
- A risk and safety plan and report for each job
- CASA authorisation for any flight outside regulation
- Regular communication from the team to you
- Safety – It’s our priority, all of the time – for our clients and our team.
- Integrity – We stand by what we say. We will be open, sincere, ethical.
- Entrepreneurship – We will embrace new ideas and foster innovation.
- Have the information at hand to fully plan and budget shutdowns and turnarounds
- Inspect an asset while it is still online.
- Lower occupational health and safety requirements
- No requirement for engineering skills in the field
- Small crew (usually three)
- Rapid deployment
- Do several jobs or deploy several drones at one time
- A professional team with deep experience
- Get closer to inaccessable assets
- Capture measurable imagery and data
- Data accessible to inspection engineers during a flight.
- Data and image analysis on-site