Established in 2006, Uaviation is an Australian company that specialises in unmanned aerial photography, data and analysis.
We provide an alternative to satellite imagery, manned flights or temporary structures like booms or scaffolding. We can operate below 400 feet, and in dirty, dark and dangerous places.
We gather more detailed images, undertake closer inspections, and deliver more accurate data.
Our aircraft are environmentally friendly, safe, low-risk and efficient.
We know how important it is to your business to make sure things are done “by the book”. To give you that piece of mind, each part of our business strives to reach the highest standards in certification and licensing:
- We are licensed Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) Operator
- All pilots are certified by CASA as RPAS Controllers
- Aircraft are certified airworthy by the Chief Maintenance Controller
- The team is governed by a code of conduct
- Our online flight management system provides quality control
By choosing Uaviation, you’re guaranteed:
- On-site safety officers
- A risk and safety plan and report for each job
- CASA authorisation for any flight outside regulation
- Regular communication from the team to you